1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: These are the following information set out below which you will provide about yourself.
1.1 Your Full Name
1.2 Your E – Mail Address
1.3 Your Contact Number
If you correspond with us via electronic mail we may store the content of your emails, your e – mail address, and our responses. We retain information about users contact, when the user manually enters email addresses or transfers information from other social media network. We further collect general information about the use of our services.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES:
When you enter our website or use our services, we automatically collect the following information about you, including:
2.1. Information Usage: In case the user chooses to post messages on our message board, online/offline chats or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we store this information for necessary functions like resolving disputes, providing customer support and troubleshooting problems as permitted by law. If personal email or letter is sent to us or third parties send us email, we may collect such information into our record specific to you.
2.2. Log Information: We store information about your use of our site, including your browser type, language, and your IP address.
2.3. Device Information: We may collect information of the device you use to access our page or avail our services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile networking information.
3. HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED: We use the personal information we collect to fulfil the users request, to enhance our services, contact you, to undertake research and development and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
3.2 You may be allowed to adjust communication preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by clicking the unsubscribe instruction on those mail.
3.3 Following termination or deactivation of our services we may on our discretion, retain your information for archival purposes. However, we shall not disclose any information publicly save and except we may require disclosing information in accordance with the procedure established by law.
3.4 For any reason or no reason at all, we may remove any content or message if we believe such is necessary:
3.4.1 To comply with the law, comply with the legal process served on us or investigate, prevent, or take actions regarding suspected or actual illegal activates, to enforce this policy, and to take precaution against liability.
3.4.2 To exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of the website, our users or others.
3.5 Third party service provider: we may employ other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For instance, providing market assistance, providing search results and links, payment related services and other related services. In connection with their function on our behalf, we may share your personally identifiable information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions.
3.6 Security: We reserve the right to release personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. ENSURING INFORMATION IS AUTHENTIC, ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE: Reasonable steps of precaution are taken by us to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is complete, relevant and up to date. It is to be noted that the authenticity of the information largely depends upon the information provided by the user. It is advised to you to:
5.1 Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information.
5.2 Inform us when there is change in information such as in your name or mail or address or contact no.
6. PAYMENTS: For payment you would be directed to payment gateway integrated in our website and the transaction shall be completed therein. We do not store any of your banking information and our staff shall not be privy to any of such information. IT IS RECOMMENDED, to be strictly vigilant while disclosing personal information with your transaction partner. Please do not disclose your bank and account details to anyone through our website or to any individual whom you meet through our website. We don’t store debit or credit card details with us. You expressly hereby agree that we shall not be responsible or held liable for any breach of privacy or security of the data, if any breach shall take place the dispute shall be between you and the third party and we shall not be held liable or be issued a notice for the same.
7.1 We take steps to safeguard your confidential personally identifiable information. We at times install administrative, electronic and physical changes in the system to safeguard your information.
7.2 Please note that the credit card or debit card information you send is encrypted and is not saved with us in our records. In case of breach, we shall not be held liable for the same. If we learn that there is a data breach in our system, we shall take reasonable steps to inform you the same, so that you can take reasonable measures to secure your data.
7.3 By accessing our website or using our services you agree that we can communicate with you via electronic mail or through other mode of communication.
7.4 We may disclose your information if we deem it necessary to do so at our discretion to comply with the law, however this policy does not limit your defense or objections that you may have to a third party that intend to disclose your information.
7.5 It is advised to kindly not share sensitive data such as credit or debit card details over the email, as the data transmission vide internet cannot be deemed to be hundred percent (100%) secured. In case, you feel there is breach of data inform as at the earliest in accordance with the clause mentioned herein “Contact Us.”
9. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA: We store your personal data as long as necessary subject to compliance of law.
10. CHILDRENS PRIVACY: Any user below the age of eighteen years can avail our services only through parental supervision and guidance. Users below the age of eighteen (18+) years is strictly advised to not share or divulge their email address, contact details or any other personally identifiable information with us without parental supervision and guidance. Any such information shared with us by a user below the age of eighteen years (18+) through this platform shall be deemed to have been shared under their respective parental supervision and guidance.
11. RIGHT OF DATA SUBJECT: We at Rohan School of Music [ RSM] are committed to protect the data you entrust us with, for which we shall take all reasonable and necessary steps in compliance with law. ALL your data subject shall be protected under the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000, including General Data Protection Regulation (where applicable) and the Data Protection Act, 2018 (where applicable).
12. YOUR RIGHTS Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
12.1 The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
12.2 The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
12.3 The right to withdraw your consent and opt out at any time.
13. USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEB PORTAL
13.2 Privacy choices you have made on the third-party site or platform will not apply to our use of the information we have collected directly through our website. Our sites and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites or applications and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
16. PREVENTION OF FRAUD We shall not be liable for any unsolicited or fraud email received by you from an email that appears to be from us or one of our members. Any such email that requests your personal information or asks you to verify your account or personal information by clicking on a link, is likely to be a “phisher” or “spoofer”. Please reach out to us through “Contact Us” if you receive a communication like this.